Purity. From the start.
The BRZ is all about delivering exceptional handling on-road. The chassis is taut, light and rigid. The transmission is rear-wheel drive. Symmetrically-mounted, the 200 PS Boxer engine keeps the car balanced with a low centre of gravity. The BRZ remains stable, manoeuvrable and responsive – however you like to drive.
In icy conditions or during cornering, you need the powered rear wheels to maintain the best possible grip. BRZ features an advanced Torsen Limited Slip Differential. By automatically diverting engine power to the rear wheel with the most traction, the car’s handling stays predictable and sure-footed. 17-inch alloys help maximise tread contact.
Share the fun.
The BRZ sporting interior, complete with clear digital instrumentation and racing-style seats, is a joy you can share. The BRZ can seat four passengers at a pinch. Or, with just two of you, simply fold the rear seats down. There’s ample space to load your weekend bags.
Other Key Features
- 200ps - Ample power
- 205nm Torque - Gripping performance
- As low at 164g CO2 - Reduce harmful emissions, minimise annual Vehicle Excise Duty
- Brake Assist - Decelerate swiftly - Ventilated Front and Rear Disc Brakes - Eliminate brake fade
- Vehicle Stability Control - Reduce the risk of over-or understeer
- 2-DIN audio system : 1CD with 6 speakers - Superior quality sound
- USB and auxiliary audio input jack - Use any device
- Optional Pioneer Satnav and multimedia system with Bluetooth - Seamless navigation and connectivity
- 5 year/ 100,000 mile warranty - Durability with peace-of mind ownership
- Quick Ratio Power Steering - Manoeuvre with ease
- Rear Spoiler - Aerodynamic style
- Front Sport Seats - Racing cues
- Exceptional Handling - Pure driving engagement
- Torsen LSD - Maintain rear-wheel traction
- 17 Inch Alloys - Enhanced ride quality and style