Wet fields? Streams? Rough or icy tracks? It’s business as usual for the Outback. Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive and X-Mode with Hill Descent Control** maintain the best possible grip to let you negotiate remote - perhaps challenging - rural tracks and terrain. Wherever you’re heading, you’ll get superb stability and handling thanks to the low centre of gravity created by Subaru’s legendary Boxer engine.
As you drive, EyeSight**, Subaru’s intelligent driving support system, watches the road with you. If it detects the risk of a collision, you’ll get audible warnings. If needed, EyeSight can even apply the brakes.
Spacious yet fuel-efficient, the Outback also takes you further without sacrificing the power and capability you need. Towing is second-nature: hitch up any load up to 2000 kg*. Forget worries about over or understeer when pulling loads. Set off with Vehicle Dynamics Control (VDC) engaged and, if needed, sensors automatically fine-tune power and braking to keep things stable.
Other Key Features
- Up to combined 50.4mpg - Travel further on each tankful, spend less on fuel
- As low as 145g CO2 - Reduce harmful emissions, minimise annual Vehicle Excise Duty
- Up to 175PS - Ample power and torque for any journey or task
- 5* Euro NCAP rating - Outstanding real-world crash protection
- EyeSight** - Get warnings and assistance to prevent a collision
- Active Torque Vectoring - Sharper, safer handling in corners
- VDC - Vehicle Dynamics Control - Reduce the risk of over-or understeer
- Subaru Starlink System - Access weather, music and news via the navigation system
- Siri Eyes Free / Voice Recognition - Speak commands directly to your iPhone or the car
- Rear view camera - Reverse and park easily and safely
- 5 year/ 100,000 mile warranty - Durability with peace-of mind ownership
- Cargo extends to 1848 litres - Pack in whatever you need
- Quiet refinement and comfort - Arrive relaxed and refreshed
- Up to 2000 kg towing capacity - Hitch up and go
- X-Mode with Hill Descent Control - Maximise traction on ascent or descent at the push of a button