Don’t commute. Drive.
Impreza’s combination of Boxer Engine, Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive and Lineartronic Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) now comes in 1.6i or 2.0i configurations. Commuting is enjoyable. Local trips are a pleasure. Motorway cross-country dashes are a breeze.
Better by design.
Design, engineering and craftsmanship create a head-turning, capable vehicle. An aerodynamic roofline scribes a spacious cabin with a premium interior. There’s a stylish new grille and steering-responsive headlights. Entry is keyless – a touch sensor on the driver’s door handle opens and locks the car. Once the brake pedal is depressed, an interior button starts the engine.
Subaru’s Global Manufacturing Platform produces a body that’s 40% stronger. In the event of a collision, the frame absorbs and helps safely dissipate impact energy. A more rigid body, front suspension and rear subframe mean straight-line stability is better - with minimal body roll. EyeSight, Subaru’s advanced driver assist technology, helps prevent accidents and minimise the risk of high-speed impacts.
Other Key Features
- Up to 156PS - Ample power
- Up to 196Nm torque - Press on when the going gets tough
- Combined MPG up to 44.1 - Excellent economy
- EyeSight - Get warnings and assistance to prevent a collision
- Subaru Rear Vehicle Detection - Be aware of hidden hazards
- High Beam Assist - High beams automatically toggle on and off for oncoming traffic
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ - Use today’s most popular apps
- Dual USB ports and auxiliary audio input jack - Use any device
- Reversing camera - Reverse and park easily and safely
- 5 year/ 100,000 mile warranty - Durability with peace-of-mind ownership
- Keyless Entry and Push-button Start System - Fast, secure and convenient
- LED Steering Responsive Headlights - Ensures good visibility around corners at night
- Vehicle Dynamics Control - Reduce the risk of over-or understeer