Don’t commute. Drive.
Marrying a Boxer engine with permanent Symmetrical All-Wheel drive produces road-hugging handling and crisp response that’s simply unique. It’s a potent combination that turns commuting into enjoyable driving. Daily local trips are pleasure. Motorway cross-country dashes are a breeze.
The perfect ratio.
Steep, slippery inclines can challenge family cars. By flicking the high/low gearbox lever, Impreza engages the lowest ratio available. Thanks to controlled torque and power, the wheels can turn slowly, without spinning, to keep you climbing.
Big cargo. Little effort.
The 5-door Impreza cabin is ingeniously flexible. 60/40 split rear seats fold easily to accommodate up to 1,270 litres of cargo. Wide door access makes for easy entry and exit. Even with five occupants, there’s room for each to bring a suitcase. And, if the car’s fully loaded, the rear view camera ensures there’s no blind spot directly behind.
Other Key Features
- 114PS - Ample power
- 150nm Torque - Press on when the going gets tough
- Up to combined MPG 46.3 - Excellent economy
- Vehicle Dynamics Control (VDC) - Reduce the risk of over-or understeer
- Brake assist system - Decelerate swiftly
- ISO-FIX adaptors - quickly and easily secure child booster seats
- Dual USB ports and auxiliary audio input jack - Use any device
- Rear Vision Camera - Reverse and park easily and safely
- Siri Eyes Free/Voice Recognition - Speak commands directly to your iPhone or the car
- 5 year/ 100,000 mile warranty - Durability with peace-of mind ownership
- Dual-zone automatic air-conditioning system with anti-dust filter - Stay comfortable year-round
- Auto Headlamps/Wipers - Ensure good visibility
- 16-Inch Alloys - Enhanced ride quality and style