The Forester’s all-terrain capability is exceptional – for good reason. It all starts with permanent Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive. Constantly adjusting the power and braking to each individual wheel, the Forester maintains the 4x4 grip you need. Negotiate slippery tracks, rocks and inclines – even faced with rain, ice or snow. Back on tarmac, the low, centrally-mounted Boxer engine makes all the difference: sweep through a corner – you’ll see what we mean.
Lighten your workload.
The Forester moves cargo easily: just flip the 60/40 split rear seats. More to move? There are integrated roof rails, too. The Forester is also designed to tow. Hitch up loads – like a trailer – weighing up to 2000 kg*. To avoid snaking, let Vehicle Dynamics Control (VDC) automatically adjust power and braking to quickly correct any over or understeer. An optional rear view camera makes reversing easy and safe.
Aim higher. Or lower.
Steep off-road inclines and descents are pretty daunting. In X-Mode with Hill Descent Control*, the Forester automatically gives you the best possible grip. Negotiate what seems like impossible terrain gently, calmly – with complete control.
Other Key Features
- Up to 241PS - Ample power always in reserve
- Up to 350nm Torque - Tow or off-road with ease
- XT does 0-62 mph/7.5 seconds - Road car performance in a 4x4
- 5* Euro NCAP rating - Outstanding real-world crash protection
- Brake assist - Decelerate swiftly
- Side reinforcement beams - Protect occupants
- Subaru Starlink System - Access weather, music and news via the navigation system
- Siri Eyes Free / Voice Recognition - Speak commands directly to your iPhone or the car
- Rear view camera - Reverse and park easily and safely
- 5 year/ 100,000 mile warranty - Durability with peace-of mind ownership
- Up to 2000kg* towing capacity - Hitch up and go
- X-Mode* with Hill Descent Control* - Maximise traction on ascent or descent at the push of a button
- Panoramic sunroof - Bring the outdoors in
- Vehicle Dynamics Control - Reduce the risk of over-or understeer
*Lineartronic models only
**Petrol and manual models