The Forester’s all-terrain capability is exceptional – for good reason. It all starts with permanent Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive. Constantly adjusting the power and braking to each individual wheel, the Forester maintains the 4x4 grip you need. Negotiate slippery tracks, rocks and inclines – even faced with rain, ice or snow. Back on tarmac, the low, centrally-mounted Boxer engine makes all the difference: sweep through a corner – you’ll see what we mean.
Aim higher. Or lower.
Steep off-road inclines and descents are pretty daunting. In X-Mode with Hill Descent Control*, the Forester automatically gives you the best possible grip. Negotiate what seems like impossible terrain gently, calmly – with complete control.
As you drive, EyeSight*, Subaru’s intelligent driving support system, watches the road with you. If it detects the risk of a collision, you’ll get audible warnings. If needed, EyeSight can even apply the brakes.
Other Key Features
- Up to 241PS - Ample power always in reserve
- Up to 350nm Torque - Tow or off-road with ease
- XT does 0-62 mph/7.5 seconds - Road car performance in a 4x4
- 5* Euro NCAP rating - Outstanding real-world crash protection
EyeSight* - Get warnings and assistance to prevent a collision
- Brake assist - Decelerate swiftly
- Side reinforcement beams - Protect occupants
- Subaru Starlink System - Access weather, music and news via the navigation system
- Siri Eyes Free / Voice Recognition - Speak commands directly to your iPhone or the car
- Rear view camera - Reverse and park easily and safely
- 5 year/ 100,000 mile warranty - Durability with peace-of mind ownership
- Up to 2000kg* towing capacity - Hitch up and go
- X-Mode* with Hill Descent Control* - Maximise traction on ascent or descent at the push of a button
- Sunroof - Bring the outdoors in
- Vehicle Dynamics Control - Reduce the risk of over-or understeer
*Lineartronic models only
**Petrol and manual models