- Four new Subaru dealer franchises appointed in Q1 2018
- Dealerships based across the UK to offer customers a higher level of locality
- New appointments follow new ‘Better Where It Matters’ brand direction for UK
- Appointments follow successful launch of all-new XV earlier this year
Following the relaunch of the brand in the UK, fuelled by a new brand direction campaign ‘Better Where It Matters’, Subaru is strengthening its dealer network across the UK. The growing popularity of the brand is proving to be an added attraction to potential franchises, especially with the launch of the all-new XV.
New Subaru dealer appointments confirmed in Q1 and opening dates can be found below:
- 5th March 2018 - Budgen Motors Subaru, Shrewsbury
- 19th March 2018 - William Sawyer Cars, Andover
- 26th March 2018 – C S G Pollitts, Exeter
- 16th April 2018 - Leisure World Subaru, Brompton On Swale
Chris Graham, Managing Director for Subaru UK commented, “We’re proud to welcome all of our new franchisees to the Subaru UK network. This year is set to be an exciting period for Subaru and we’re looking forward to bringing all of our dealer partners along for the ride”.
Claire Ketchion, Group Dealer Development Manager for Subaru UK, added, “We recognise that to help Subaru thrive in the UK, we need to strengthen our network with franchises that understand what the brand is about. Subaru is set to go from strength to strength this year and we want our customers to know we really are ‘Better Where It Matters’.
The four new dealer openings follow the successful launch of the all-new Subaru XV earlier in 2018. The versatile model was awarded the Euro NCAP Best In Class title for the Small Family Car segment and achieved the best overall score for child occupancy safety earlier this year.