- Full-time employment at a Subaru retailer.
- Block release tuition at the Subaru Apprentice Training centre plus continual assessment in the workplace.
- Training course, accommodation and all qualification fees, paid for in full.
- Training exclusively with Subaru vehicles, literature and tools.
- Team building and special events.
- Distance learning.
- Nationally recognised qualifications: NVQ Level 2 progressing to NVQ Level 3; IMI (Institute of the Motor Industry) Technical Certificate; Advanced Apprenticeship Completion Certificate; Key and Core Skills Certificates.
- Service Technician status on the Subaru Qualification Programmes.
- A real opportunity for a career in an exciting industry.
To enroll on The Subaru Advanced Apprenticeship Programme, you will need to:
- Provide an excellent service to our customers;
- Respond to colleagues and work as part of a team;
- Have a real interest in the retail motor industry.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in an exciting and challenging career in the motor industry, then this could be the opportunity for you.
What Happens After My Training Has Finished?
- You will be awarded an NVQ Level 2 progressing to NVQ Level 3, Key and Core Skills Certificates, an Advanced Apprenticeship Completion Certificate and an IMI Technical Certificate.
- You will have the option to advance your NVQ Level 3 qualification to a Supervisory Management Certificate (depending on ability).
- You can progress through the Subaru Qualification Programme on the route to becoming a Master Technician (see Subaru Academy prospectus for more details).
- You will receive Subaru Service Technician status.